After you have installed the plugin in your webshop, you need to configure it.
This is how it works:
Part 1: Configuration in WooCommerce, PrestaShop and Magento.
Every webshop platform has their own specific modules configuration. You can find the specific guideline on https://docs.ecredits.com/#/.
Part 2: Configuration in the eCredits Web Portal.
- Open www.portal.ecredits.com and login with your credentials.
- Select Web Widget in the menu.
- Click on the button “Generate API Key” and copy that value to your shop.
- Click on the button “Add Webhook” and fill in the URL/response for your webshop.
- Once, the webhook has been added:
go to “Business Settings”,
select your “Store” (online), if you don´t have a store entry, create one first.
In your store section, select “Webshop Config” in the top menu and copy the values presented, into your shops module configuration.