1. Go to blocktrade.com and click “sign-up”. Once you confirm your email address and log in, you will see this screen:
2. Choose “Business” and then choose the legal type of your business:
3.Next you need to fill out a questionnaire:
4. Once the questionnaire is filled up, you need to put in your personal info:
5. Next is your personal KYC process. As a first step you need to upload a utility bill as a proof of residency:
6. Next step in the KYC is verifying yourself with an ID card or passport. You need to put in your phone number and do the verification via there (once it’s done, you can continue the same way you started: via mobile or desktop).
7. Now just click “Submit company documents”.
8. Once you have done all the previous steps, you will receive an email from Blocktrade with all the instructions on what you need to send them. Usually, these are:
- Recent extract within the past 3 months from a commercial register in a relevant jurisdiction, including information about shareholders and management/control bodies of the company
- Proof of Company’s operating address, if different from the registered address.
- List of shareholders with a holding of 25% or more (full name, date of birth and country of residence).
- List of company’s managing directors (full name, date of birth, country of residence)
- Brief description of the business
9. Once you’ve sent them all the requested files that’s it! Wait for them to verify it all and get back to you with an approval message or instructions if they require any other info.